In an effort to not repeat much from the previous Millie posts, I will simplify that the good stuff is still good. We have overcome more things, learned more behaviors and ran into new challenges. Millie is now 14 months old.
- I can dremal, brush, bathe, and even clip and strip with no issues.
- She will now let me carry her more and jump on my lap when invited.
- No longer barking at vacuum.
- Less nervous of strangers.
- Backward crawl.
- Distance cues.
- Agility obstacle familar.
- Better fetching.
- Hand stand.
- Freestyle foundations.
- Tandem tricks with Lex.
- Nervous in brand new environments.
- Resurge in crate barking IF crate is located in a new environment.
- Trouble recovering from "scary" events.